PREORDER- New shipment coming Mid September and orders will be fulfilled then!
Skaboots are a whole new way of thinking about getting around in ice skates. A revolutionary product designed to allow skaters of all ages to safely and easily get to the ice. Skaboots are made solely for your skates, and literally allow you to let your blades do the walking!
- Make it possible to break in skates off the ice, or for beginners to become better-acclimated to being on skates while away from the rink
- Made of the same rubber material that a hiking boot sole is made of to provide great traction but wonÆt mark up floors
- Skaboots are perfect for the backyard rink or pond. Put skates on in the house and then head outside
- Combining the functions of skate blade protectors and walking boots
- Designed to allow skaters of all ages to safely and easily get to the ice
- Skaboots are perfect for children or beginner skaters
- Unlike typical skate blade protectors, Skaboots will not damage rugs, wood or tile floors
- Boot-like soles provide amazing walking stability with excellent traction and mobility
- No more tying laces outside in the cold
- Straps snugly around your skate
- Sold in pairs
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
SKABoots Walkable Skate Guard (PRE-ORDER)
Best Purchase! Everyone we run into at the rink wants to know what they are? and where we got them? Given the times, we can dress at home or the parking lot and easily head right into the rink ready to take the ice. They will also come in handy for outdoor skating in the winter and running between rinks during the season.
The skaboots are so easy to use and my 6 year old has no problem walking in them or putting them on himself when he leaves the rink (no parents allowed inside). Highly recommend them!
With everything going on in the world right now, these SKABoots are fantastic. My daughters can get fully dressed at home along with their skates and walk right into the rink. They put their helmets and gloves on and take off the skaboots and are on the ice in a flash!
These are mission critical right now in this crazy time. Keep the edges in shape and have outstanding support!