SKABoots aren’t “just skate guards.” They are the world's first walkable skate guard!
They provide amazing walking stability thanks to their wider boot-like soles and because they’re easy to put on, they’re perfect for children and beginners as well as pros alike.
Walk anywhere without having to worry about slipping or damaging rugs & floors.
Skip the locker room and head directly to the ice with SKABoots!
- Make it possible to break in skates off the ice, or for beginners to become better-acclimated to being on skates while away from the rink
- Made of the same rubber material that a hiking boot sole is made of to provide great traction but won't mark up floors
- Skaboots are perfect for the backyard rink or pond. Put skates on in the house and then head outside
- Combining the functions of skate blade protectors and walking boots
- Designed to allow skaters of all ages to safely and easily get to the ice
- Skaboots are perfect for children or beginner skaters
- Unlike typical skate blade protectors, Skaboots will not damage rugs, wood or tile floors
- Boot-like soles provide amazing walking stability with excellent traction and mobility
- No more tying laces outside in the cold
- Straps snugly around your skate
- Sold in pairs.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
SKABoots Walkable Skate Guard
So far so good. Allows my son to have more time on the ice instead of spending time putting on or removing skates
Great quality and easy to use. Very happy and my son loves it. These will last more then one season for sure
Our rink encourages dressing at home due to covid. We have the blade guards with wheels but we have stairs in Nd out of our house and car. It wasn't safe. These give balance and safety and the kids can walk normally. Thanks so much!
I saw another parent bring their child to hockey with these boots, they were awesome. So convenient for doing a full dress at home and wearing skates to the rink. I ordered a pair for my child (age 9) and they are better than expected. So easy to put on and off, work so well to walk (including on gravel). Also I thought their customer service was really good. I did have to wait a couple of months for their next order to come in but it was worth it. I give this 5 stars ! From Jean, Manitoba, Canada