The Lamplighter Hockey Stick Weight is a training device designed to increase shot velocity, stick handling skills, and upper body strength. This innovative solution fits into the shaft of the stick by removing the plug and sliding the weight into the shaft. Please note- because of how this product is designed, it will not function with sticks that are not hollow.
· The weight is cleverly concealed in the shaft of the stick so athletes are able to use it on any hollow shafted stick
· The weight is evenly balanced throughout the shaft of the stick, eliminating a ‘heavy spot’- usually near the blade – where traditional weights are fastened. It is easily installed, removed and transferred to another stick within seconds.
· The weight is available in three sizes: the heavier two pound version is specifically for intermediate and senior sticks, while the one pound and 1/2 pound will work in all sticks.
· The weight is a fraction of the cost of a weighted stick. It gives you the benefit of being able to train using your favorite sticks – you can use your preferred pattern and lie.
· To use the Hockey Stick Weight, simply remove the plug from the appropriately sized hockey stick and insert the weight into the hollow shaft. (The weight will not work with wood sticks).
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.