Flow Motion Technology uses a unique rocker designed to simulate ice skating, challenge players' balance and activate the right muscles to improve on-ice performance. Maximize your off-ice training with a completely different skating feel and training effectiveness compared to regular rigid inline skates.
Kraft Elite skate
A stiff high-quality hockey boot that offers great fit, support and performance for players of all levels, whether you are a pro or a young aspiring hockey player, optimize your off-ice training and improve your on-ice performance. Constructed with injection molded composite PVC and heat moldable for a nice custom fit. Comes in skate sizes 3-11.5 and standard D-width.
- Marsblade O1 Chassis x 2
- Marsblade Kraft Elite boot x 2
- Wheels - Depending on availability from manufacturers, these skates come with 10 outdoor wheels from either Labeda, Revision or Konixx. All with equivalent high quality that offers great speed, grip and wear resistance on outdoor surfaces:
- 8x76mm + 2x72mm (skate sizes 8-11.5)
- 8x72mm + 2x68mm (skate sizes 6-7.5)
- 8x68mm + 2x64mm (skate sizes 3-5.5)
- Bearings x 16
- Wheel Axles x 8
- Bearing Spacers x 8
- Multitool x 2
- Tech Manual/User Guide x 1
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.