Stay protected on the ice in our new protective base layer for youth players. Soteria offers increased protection to the upper body, next to skin comfort, and TRI-COOL technology to keep players dry, cool and fresh on the ice. This product is great for both players and goalies.
- Cut-resistant cuff around wrist to protect against skate blade cuts
- XRD® Impact Protection around forearm to protect exposed area from injury
- TRI-COOL technology provides anti-odour control, quick-dry and cooling qualities to keep players dry and smelling fresh
- Light-weight 4-way stretch for comfort, fit and range of movement during play
- Mesh panels for added ventilation and breathability to keep players cool
- Elastic thumb loops for more secure wrist coverage
XRD® Impact Protection is a thin, flexible memory-like foam that provides a custom fit. It is engineered with breathable open-cell technology and is exclusively infused with Microban® Antimicrobial Protection to help prevent the growth of bacteria that causes odours.
TRI-COOL technology is designed to keep you dry, cool and fresh on the ice. TRI-COOL has cooling-down control, integrated anti-odour hygiene control and moisture management.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
Our son has been wearing Oneiric's underlayers for two years. This is the 3rd Soteria top we have purchased. The kevlar cuffs and fore-arm pads give him the best protection from skates, and slashes to his wrists. The best product on the market in our opinion.