Think of the Swedish Stickhandling ball as the ‘Speed bag’ of stickhandling training. Use this ball 10-15 minutes a day and you will see a dramatic improvement in the players ability to handle the puck. Every player should carry one of these balls in their hockey bag! They should use it at home, before and after practice and before the game as a warm-up to stimulate the neurological motor system. Don’t be left without the training tool that is giving the other players the winning edge.
- This unique training aid is fairly simple and measures 2 inches in diameter.
- The wood is amazingly durable and can be used on all but the roughest surfaces.
- For best results use the Swedish Stickhandling Ball on wood, tile, smooth concrete, or even carpeted surfaces.
- This 2' hardwood ball is the BEST tool that a player can use to develop soft, quick hands.
- Think of the Swedish Stickhandling ball as the 'Speed bag' of stickhandling training.
- Use this ball 10-15 minutes a day and you will see a dramatic improvement in the players ability to handle the puck.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.